At the Neeley School of Business, we are committed:
- To develop ethical leaders with a global perspective
who help shape the business environment.
- To develop and disseminate leading edge thought
in order to improve the practice of business.
Our vision is to be the Premier Business Program in Texas. We will achieve this by:
- Being the school of choice for undergraduate and
graduate business students. Our programs focus
on individual development and emphasize more
than strong functional skills. Our students learn
how to use what they know to make a difference
in business organizations.
- Being a target school for employers in Texas and
major national markets. We want businesses
across the state to recognize the Neeley
School as having a nationally prominent program
with TCU graduates adding immediate value to
- Being a knowledge leader in terms of faculty
research and executive education.
TCU and Neeley School Core Values:
- Academic achievement
- Personal freedom and integrity
- The dignity and respect of the individual
- A heritage of inclusiveness, tolerance and service