Overview of Program
Neeley Fellows is a three-year academic program challenging top business students to stretch beyond their already competitive coursework. The program promotes development of enhanced business skills as well as professional development in the areas of career management, communications and global, ethical leadership skills to equip individuals for success in today's business environment.
Students selected for the Neeley Fellows enter as sophomores and participate as a cohort in honors designated courses that represent most of the business core classes as well as a broad range of activities designed to integrate practical skills with theoretical learning, resulting in an enriched educational experience. You will:
- Stretch beyond your already competitive undergraduate business coursework and be taught in an more interactive manner (similar to MBA courses);
- Interact with top faculty and business executives both inside and outside of the classroom;
- Build life-long personal and professional relationships each semester.
Criteria to apply for Neeley Fellows:
- TCU GPA of at least 3.5 at the end of each semester of your freshman year
- Strong academic record from both high school and college
- Demonstrate desire and ability to be a leader
- Active participant in community service
- Solid written and interpersonal communication skills
- Commitment to both curricular and co-curricular components of the program until graduation
- Subject to good standing with the University
BNSF Neeley Leadership Program
Overview of Program
The BNSF Neeley Leadership Program is a three-year transformational leadership development program. If you prefer an integrative, experiential learning setting that balances classroom knowledge with skill building through outside co-curricular activities with a focus on personal, leadership, professional and career development, the Neeley Leadership program is for you. The program allows students to learn more about their personal leadership style, values, personality and purpose as a leader, which will then translate into opportunities to build your own path for success during and after college.
Students selected for the BNSF Neeley Leadership Program enter as sophomores and participate as a cohort in a series of academic, leadership courses that provide students with a significant scope of knowledge on the theories and concepts of leadership. You will:
- Acquire first-hand leadership knowledge and experience;
- Learn from top leadership professors;
- Be exposed to business leaders through classroom interactions, one-on-one coaching
- and networking opportunities;
- Gain a competitive advantage upon entering the workforce;
- Build life-long personal and professional relationships.
You must have a minimum 3.2 GPA to apply to this program.