Neeley Entrepreneurship Center | TCU Texas Youth Entrepreneur of the Year
Ten Years of Rewarding the Entrepreneurial Spirit in Texas High School Students
Ten years ago, the Neeley Entrepreneurship Center set out to introduce TCU’s entrepreneurship program to high school students across Texas.
Over the years, the TCU Texas Youth Entrepreneur of the Year Award, sponsored by BBVA Compass Bank, has given $100,000 in scholarships to 60 outstanding entrepreneurial students.
TCU Texas Youth Entrepreneur of the Year Honor Roll
TCU Entrepreneurship Today
Today, TCU is synonymous with entrepreneurship. Our program has won national awards and high rankings. TCU students regularly win competitions, and our alumni run successful businesses around the world.
While we no longer offer the TCU Texas Youth Entrepreneur of the Year Award, we continue to support TCU students with outstanding entrepreneurship curriculum led by highly respected professors, and unique opportunities they won’t find anywhere else:
- Values and Ventures Business Plan Competition
- Bill Shaddock Entrepreneurial Fellows
- Glenn Entrepreneurial Intern Scholars Program
- Elevator Pitch Competition
- Collegiate Entrepreneur of the Year Competition
- Global Entrepreneur of the Year Competition
- Dinner with a CEO
- Entrepreneurs' Road Trip
- TCU CEO - the largest student chapter of the Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization