Business leaders at all levels are called on to very quickly make a
multitude of decisions about a wide range of issues. They have to do this
rapidly and successfully amidst a changing and sometimes unknown landscape,
despite not having all the relevant information, and in the face of multiple
stakeholders whose objectives do not always align.
Critical Thinking is the ability to clearly understand your challenges, ask
the right questions, have awareness of your own paradigms, and avoid thinking
traps. Critical Thinking skills allow you to draw the correct conclusions
quicker and more efficiently while avoiding costly mistakes that can impact the
This day and half program will consist of an intensive exploration of a
six-step process of critical thinking as well as a one-day follow up session to
ensure the skills learned in the original programming days are being applied in
your every-day decision making.
April 20-21, 2020
Follow-up Session: May 14, 2020
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $1,695* and includes all class materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of the 2-day in-person training.
*This program is a day and a half with a follow-up day of programming.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans
Who Should Attend?
Business leaders at all levels who want to become more self-aware of their thinking style, spend less time making better decisions that address complex issues and come to better conclusions more efficiently.
What You Will Learn
- Real life leadership approaches and practical tools you can put into practice immediately.
- Critical Thinking applications for efficient and accurate decision making.
- How to problem solve more effectively while considering important factors to avoid costly mistakes.
How You Will Benefit
- Strengthen your critical thinking abilities and improve your creativity, adaptability and decision-making capabilities.
- Improve your ability to lead others through a framework that addresses complex issues and improves decision-making.
- Personal Thinking Habits
- Six step process for Critical Thinking
- How to address complex issues and ambiguous situations
- How to analyze and frame challenges to identify the "real" issue.
- Self-reflection and analysis using the critical thinking model to avoid common decision-making missteps.
- Eliminate costly ineffective decisions both personally and professionally