Customers always have an experience when they buy from a company – good, bad, or indifferent. The key is managing the experience well. Leading companies see the customer experience as a way to create value for the brand and buyers. In this program, you’ll learn practical ideas, tools, and skills to deliver delightful experiences that drive customer loyalty.
November 12-13, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $1,695* covers all course materials and breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans, 501c3 non-profit organizations and government employees.
Who Should Attend?
This program is for individuals working in all industries whose responsibilities include managing customer interactions with the organization (customer experience, support, strategy, operations, marketing, and sales), as well as any executive who can benefit from a novel perspective on customer experience.
What You Will Learn
Ideas, tools, and skills to create delightful customer experiences.
How You Will Benefit
- Discover opportunities for new and improved experiences and offerings
- Design customer experiences that benefit the brand and buyers
- Differentiate your organization via delightful customer experiences
- Transform your organization culture and capabilities with a customer focus
- Get hands-on experience with tools for identifying opportunities, ideating improvements, and implementing change
- Meet individually with a TCU Faculty Advisor during the program to help develop and apply practical customer experience thinking to your organization.
- Seeing Customer Experience Strategically
- Mapping the Customer Journey to Understand the Customer Perspective
- Thinking Like a Designer to Solve Customer Experience Problems
- Getting Beyond Decision Biases to Create Better Experiences
- Helping Customers Make Choices that Drive Success
- Gaining Buy-in to New and Improved Experiences