The average lifespan of a U.S. corporation today is 15 years and declining. The ever-increasing rate of change and the uncertainty around
where disruption will next arise is driving companies to understand how adaptability, innovation and entrepreneurship can work to enable & sustain their enterprise.
Learn practical tools and frameworks for building adaptive organizations capable of accelerating innovation and leveraging entrepreneurship to rapidly make strategic decisions & allocate resources for sustainable competitive advantage.
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
May 10-11, 2018
Cost: $1,695* covers all course materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans, 501c3 non-profit organizations and government employees.
This is a hands-on, experiential program where participants will encounter content, tools, & approaches designed to increase organizational agility and help launch innovative ideas & strategies.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for executive leaders, functional leaders, and entrepreneurs to attend as individuals or in teams.
Participants will have significant experience and generally have roles that allow them the ability to start new projects or ventures, drive innovation and/or lead change within their companies or divisions. Typical participants include:
- Functional Leaders including COO, CFO, CHRO, or CIO
- General Managers, Managing Directors and Entrepreneurs
- Executive Directors, Directors or Sr. Managers
- Leaders at all levels who manage organizations or teams to drive innovation within their companies
How You Will Benefit
- Learn key skills & frameworks for executing corporate entrepreneurship including finance, operations, marketing and leadership.
- Discover sources of entrepreneurship & innovation within your organization and learn best practices for developing, evaluating and selecting which to pursue.
- Hear from TCU faculty and a panel of Guest Speakers about what drives successful Corporate Entrepreneurship and how to overcome barriers to innovation.
- Strategic Frameworks for Corporate Entrepreneurship
- The Business Models that Can Enable Corporate Entrepreneurship Success
- Financial and Resource Allocation Strategies to Support Innovation and Drive New Ventures.
- Key Success Factors for Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation.