If you are ready to take the next step in your accounting career, the Neeley School of Business at TCU is excited to take that journey with you! We can help you earn a Dallas masters degree in accounting in just two semesters, and the quality of our program is second to none.
The Master of Accounting program (MAc) at TCU is consistently recognized as one of the top accounting graduate programs in the nation because of our small, intimate class sizes and teaching of technical skills. Our job placement rate for the past two years has been at a solid 100 percent and consistently about 97 percent in years prior.
Is it Time for a Dallas Masters Degree in Accounting?
Some people know right away that they want to seek a masters degree in accounting in Dallas TX while others are more unsure. Here at TCU, we want you to feel confident about your decision to pursue your graduate education, so we are happy to meet with you and discuss your goals.
Accounting graduate programs in Dallas TX are competitive and TCU’s program is among the best. We prepare our graduates for enhanced career opportunities while fostering a supportive network of alumni in the DFW area. The three biggest motivations for why students enroll in our programs are to:
- Develop leadership and technical skills.
- Attain CPA eligibility while gaining knowledge critical for passing the CPA exam.
- Take advantage of new opportunities.
Do any of these apply to you?
Student-Centered Dallas Masters Accounting Programs
Below are some of the features you can expect from TCU while pursuing Dallas accounting graduate program.
- Small class sizes that facilitate team building and interacting in small groups.
- Low faculty-to-student ratios that encourage more individualized learning.
- Teaching of technical skills that prepare students for a career in accounting.
- Development of professional and leadership skills to excel in the field of accounting.
- Exposure to a wide network of accounting professionals, enhancing your available opportunities.
The MAc Program at TCU’s Neeley School of Business is eager to share our experience with you! Reach out to us today to learn more about what your path to obtaining a Dallas masters degree in accounting will look like!