Have you been thinking about enrolling in Fort Worth accounting courses for CPA certification? The Neeley School of Business at TCU wants to start the journey with you! CPAs are highly respected professionals that have taken the next step in their accounting careers. With enhanced education and experience comes further opportunities and better pay, which we are excited to help you achieve!
Many programs for CPA certification in Fort Worth TX are available, so we realize that making a decision takes time and careful consideration. Here at TCU Neeley, we want you to feel confident that you are making the right choice. We welcome external applicants, and we work closely with each individual prospect to ensure that our Fort Worth accounting program for CPA eligibility is the right fit.
Why Choose Our Accounting Programs for CPA Certification Fort Worth TX
Some of the reasons why students choose our accounting courses for CPA certification Fort Worth TX are:
- Small class sizes that facilitate small group work and team interaction.
- Clean, bright and spacious facilities that make learning comfortable and enjoyable.
- Teaching of technical skills that will help prepare you for the CPA exam.
- Strong commitment to our students as they progress through recruiting and career placement.
- Network of proud and active alumni that offers guidance and motivation to current students.
- Become CPA eligible and attain the distinction of Certified Public Accountant.
Getting Started with Our Fort Worth Accounting Program for CPA
If you’re still not sure about enrolling in Fort Worth accounting courses for CPA certification, we strongly encourage that you meet with the admissions team for the MAc program at TCU Neeley’s School of Business
If you are ready to expand your career opportunities and develop yourself professionally, schedule a call or visit the Master of Accounting program at TCU Neeley where you can learn more about our Fort Worth accounting courses for CPA certification.