Supply and Value Chain Center | Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
Neeley's Master of Science in Supply Chain Management is a combined evening and on-line program designed to help professionals earn a first-class specialized graduate degree in supply chain management without leaving their careers. While the idea of adding graduate school to a demanding job and family commitments can be daunting, our accessible faculty and close-knit student teams make it work for hundreds of busy people just like you.
We Make Education Personal
- Collaborate and debate within small, engaging classes.
- Discover and hone your personal leadership style through one-on-one career coaching.
- Get excited about the subject matter through passionate faculty who take the time to make sure you understand it.
We Connect you in DFW and Around the World
- Learn from expert faculty who teach, research and consult worldwide.
- Connect with experienced classmates from a variety of fields—you’ll learn from each other and form powerful relationships that last long after graduation.
- Network with TCU Neeley alumni, including movers and shakers in the Metroplex and around the world.
You’ll See Real Results, Right Away
- Broaden your perspective of business through knowledge and skill sets that also sharpen your strategic mindset.
- Give your degree credibility and respect among even the most discerning employers through our nationally recognized business school.
- Enjoy immediate payoff, taking the strategies you learn in the classroom, and implementing them in the workplace the next day.
- Experience international travel and see firsthand what it takes to compete and succeed in a global economy.
The Time Commitment
Each course lasts 8 weeks. Classes typically offer a mixture of on-line content and in-person evening meetings, 6:30-9:10 p.m.
Application Deadlines -- Fall 2013
Round 1 - January 15, 2013
Round 2 - March 1, 2013
Round 3 - April 15, 2013
Round 4 - May 30, 2013
Please visit our admissions page to learn more about the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management.
Click here to apply on-line!