Learn from Industry Experts
Dr. Steve Palko
Co-Founder, XTO Energy
Serving as XTO Energy’s president from 1986-2005, Dr. Palko was instrumental in the growth of the company which was sold to ExxonMobil for an estimated $31 billion in 2009. At Neeley, Dr. Palko teaches the Energy CEO Forum course through which students learn directly from industry C-level execs.
More about our instructors
TCU's Energy MBA delivers to you:
- In-depth knowledge in energy issues and business practices, plus strategies for managing the risks and opportunities in this dynamic and growing field.
- The sought-after MBA credential, along with the managerial perspective you need to take your career to the next level.
- Exposure to industry experts, including our nationally recognized faculty at Neeley, and industry professionals with extensive top-level experience in the energy field.
- Evening class format that allows you to earn your MBA without leaving your career.
- Global experience in a 10-day course that takes you to an energy rich region for first-hand knowledge of crucial international issues and access to senior execs at global energy companies.
- Connections with experienced classmates from top energy firms plus a variety of other fields—you'll learn from each other and form powerful relationships that last long after graduation.
- The powerful TCU network of students, alumni and faculty, including movers and shakers in the Metroplex and around the world.
- Degree credibility from one of the nation’s most recognized and widely respected business schools.