Welcome to TCU. We hope to see you in our halls and classrooms soon. Gaining admission to the TCU Neeley School of Business is a highly competitive endeavor. Here's an overview of the transfer requirements
- At least a 3.0 transfer GPA (four-year university)
- Minimum 3.25 transfer GPA (community college)
- Apply to TCU. List your first-choice major as business. Apply now.
- Ensure you meet transfer requirements
- Complete the transfer checklist
- Register for transfer orientation on my.tcu.edu
The TCU Office of Admission makes the decisions on all transfer applicants. Students seeking to transfer to TCU from another institution should indicate business as their primary area of interest on the admission application. To be considered for admission as business transfer students from a four-year university, students should have at least a 3.0 transfer GPA. Community college transfer applicants should have a minimum 3.25 transfer GPA to be considered. Transfer students admitted as a business major must meet additional requirements to be considered for advancement to one of the six business degree programs and upper-division courses.