Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Department
- PhD, University of Oklahoma
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Entrepreneurial Resource Acquisition
- Non-verbal Expression in Entrepreneurial Pitches
- Entrepreneurial Narratives
- Pollack JM, Maula M, Allison TH, Renko M, Günther CC. 2019. Making a Contribution to Entrepreneurship Research by Studying Crowd-Funded Entrepreneurial Opportunities. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice.
- Anglin AH, Short JC, Ketchen DJ, Allison TH, McKenny AF. 2019. Third-Party Signals in Crowdfunded Microfinance: The Role of Microfinance Institutions. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice.
- Oo P, Allison TH, Sahaym A, Juasrikul S. 2019. User entrepreneurs’ multiple identities and crowdfunding performance: Effects through product innovativeness, perceived passion, and need similarity. Journal of Business Venturing, [in press].
- Anglin AH, Short JC, Drover W, Stevenson RM, McKenny AF, Allison TH. 2018. The power of positivity? The influence of positive psychological capital language on crowdfunding performance. Journal of Business Venturing, 33(4): 470-492.
- Baid C, Allison TH. Forthcoming. How crowdfunding deals get done: signaling, social capital, and communication perspectives. In A Parhankangas, C Mason, & H Landström (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Crowdfunding. Cheltenham, UK/Northampton, MA, USA: Edward Elgar.