Professor of Professional Practice
- PhD, University of Cincinnati
- BBA, University of Notre Dame
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Marketing Analytics and Research Methods
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Consumer Decision Making and Satisfaction
- Business and Marketing Ethics
- International Marketing
- David L. Mothersbaugh, Del. I Hawkins, and Susan Bardi Kleiser (2020), Consumer Behavior: Building Marketing Strategy, 14th edition, McGraw Hill.
- Grau, Stacy Landreth, Susan Bardi Kleiser, and Laura F. Bright (2019), “Exploring Social Media Addiction Among Student Millennials,” Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal; Vol. 22 (2), pp. 200-216.
- Bright, Laura F., Susan Bardi Kleiser, and Stacy Landreth Grau (2015). Too Much Facebook?: An Exploratory Examination of Social Media Fatigue. Computers in Human Behavior, Vol. 44 (March 2015), pp. 148 - 155.
- Naylor, Gillian, Susan Bardi Kleiser, Julie Baker and Eric Yorkston (2008), “Using Transformational Appeals to Enhance the Retail Experience,” Journal of Retailing, Vol. 84 (1), 49-57.
- Kleiser, Susan Bardi and Eugene Sivadas, James J. Kellaris and Robert F. Dahlstrom, (2003), “Ethical Ideologies: Efficient Assessment and Influence on Ethical Judgments of Marketing Practices,” Psychology and Marketing, Vol. 20 (1), 1-20.
Honors and Awards
- Top Non-tenure Track Professor (2015)
- Best Paper, Advertising and Promotion Track, 2000 AMA Winter Educators Conference (Does What You See Affect What You Get? An Empirical Investigation into the Effects of Transformational Advertising with Gillian Naylor)