ACAP is a unique experience designed to inspire diverse high school students to attend college, and pursue a career in accounting and related fields, like finance and entrepreneurship.
We are looking for smart, motivated, engaged students. You’ll spend one week on the TCU campus over the summer, getting a taste of the college experience. And it’s all free.
Add up the Benefits
You will receive free tuition, room and board, books, materials, tools, NABA HS membership and mentoring. The program concludes with a recognition luncheon or banquet for students, parents, speakers, and corporate partners.
The action-packed week will include:
- Interactive sessions and workshops that introduce accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, technology, and management while providing the foundation of financial literacy and the development of interpersonal skills
- Prominent business leaders who share their knowledge, provide tips for success, and discuss career opportunities
- Learning the value of collaboration and teamwork through the group projects or case study initiatives.
- Experience with careers in accounting firsthand through tours of local certified public accounting firms and companies in the private sector
Summer 2023 Program: July 9-14, 2023
- Complete the online application.
- Submit 100-word essay (included in the online application).
- Provide two letters of recommendation.
- Submit an unofficial high school transcript.
- Attend an interview.
- Must be a high school Freshman through Senior.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 for Freshmen and Sophomores, 2.5 for Juniors and Seniors.
Application period opens January 1, 2023.