The TCU Consulting and Advisory Professionals (CAP) Board recently launched to promote the competitiveness and placement of TCU students in the consulting industry, including strategy, technology, human capital and advisory services. You will be mentored by industry alumni, attend specially designed programs and events, and commit to the preparation needed to obtain an upper level consulting internship and full-time job.
Our Consulting and Advisory Professionals Board offers mentoring for select TCU undergraduate business students interested in strategy, technology, human capital and advisory services. Mentors have high expectations of all students accepted. Ensure you meet the following requirements.
How to Apply
- Next application cycle opens Fall 2021.
- A résumé and TCU unofficial transcript must be submitted with the application.
- Applicants selected for interviews will be notified.
- 3.5 cumulative GPA by the end of sophomore fall semester.
- In good standing with TCU and the Neeley School of Business when applying and through graduation.