- PhD, Arizona State University
- MBA, Southern Illinois University
- BS, Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Executive Compensation
- "Performance Contingencies in CEO Equity Awards and Debt Contracting,'' with John Bizjak and Vassil Mihov. Forthcoming, The Accounting Review.
- "Performance-Vesting Provisions in Executive Compensation," with Carr Bettis, John Bizjak and Jeffrey Coles. Journal of Accounting and Economics, 2018.
- "CEO Compensation and Risk-taking at Financial Firms: Evidence from U.S. Federal Loan Assistance," with Amar Gande, Journal of Corporate Finance, 2017.
- "Why do Insiders Hedge Their Ownership? An Empirical Examination,” with Carr Bettis, and John Bizjak, Financial Management, 2015.
- "Stock and Option Grants with Performance-based Vesting Provisions," with Carr Bettis, John Bizjak and Jeffrey Coles, Review of Financial Studies, 2010.