- PhD, Arizona State University
- MBA, Southern Illinois University
- BS, Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Executive Compensation
- “The Choice of Peers for Relative Performance Evaluation in Executive Compensation,” with John Bizjak, Frank Li, and Brian Young. Forthcoming, Review of Finance.
- “CEO Political Leanings and Store-Level Economic Activity during COVID-19 Crisis: Effects on Shareholder Value and Public Health,” with John Bizjak, Vassil Mihov, and Jue Ren. Forthcoming, Journal of Finance.
- “Performance Contingencies in CEO Equity Awards and Debt Contracting,” with John Bizjak and Vassil Mihov. The Accounting Review, 2019.
- “Performance-Vesting Provisions in Executive Compensation,” with Carr Bettis, John Bizjak and Jeffrey Coles. Journal of Accounting and Economics, 2018.
- "CEO Compensation and Risk-taking at Financial Firms: Evidence from U.S. Federal Loan Assistance," with Amar Gande. Journal of Corporate Finance, 2017.