How It Works
Innovator Round 1, Now through February 22, 2021
- Submit an application.
- Submit your 1-2-page executive summary.
- Submit short answers to questions.
- 64 teams selected.
- Each team submits a 90-second video pitch.
- Judging is based on video pitch, application, executive summary and short answers.
- Each participant from the 64 teams is given a bracket with all 64 competing ventures.
- Watch the 90-second pitches, and read the executive summaries and short answers.
- Select the ventures you think will move on in each round, including the Grand Prize winner.
- Receive points for each round in which your chosen team(s) moves on.
- The investor with the most points at the end of the competition wins $2,500.
- 32 teams selected.
- Each team submits a 5-page business plan by April 1, 2021.
- Teams are assigned times. Each team gets 5 minutes with judges for Q&A.
- Judging is based on business plan, Q&A, video pitch, application, executive summary and short answers.
- 8 Powerhouse finalists selected.
- Teams are assigned times to pitch to judges.
- Teams get 8 minutes to pitch and 8 minutes of Q&A with judges.
- Business plans from Round 3 are reviewed.
- Judging is based on live pitches, Q&A, business plan, application, executive summary and short answers.
Winners Announced, April 14, 2021