TCU first-year students that would like to change their major to business, MUST meet the following requirements:
- Have a 3.25 TCU cumulative GPA or higher
- Be enrolled in their second semester at TCU or later
- Submit essay with application
- Required completion with a 2.75 GPA in the courses below:
- ENGL 10803 – Composition I
- ECON 10223 – Microeconomics
- ECON 10233 – Macroeconomics
- MATH 10283 – Applied Calculus
*NOTE: Each of these courses must be taken for a grade. Pass/No Credit is not allowed.
Changing your major may result in delaying graduation.
Spring 2024 Applicants
- Application will be accessible beginning Monday, March 25, 2024
- Firm submission deadline is Friday, May 3, 2024 at 5:00 p.m.
Summer 2024 Applicants
- Application will be accessible beginning Monday, June 3, 2024
- Firm submission deadline is Friday, August 2, 2024 at 5:00 p.m.
Please email any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.