Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Department
- PhD, University of Oklahoma
Areas of Expertise/Research
- New Venture Financing
- Anglin, A. H., Short, J. C., Ketchen Jr, D. J., Allison, T. H., & McKenny, A. F. (2020). Third-Party signals in crowdfunded microfinance: The role of microfinance institutions. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 44(4) 623–644.
- Short, J. C., & Anglin, A. H. (2019). Is leadership language ‘rewarded’in crowdfunding? Replicating social entrepreneurship research in a rewards-based context. Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 11, e00121.
- Anglin, A. H., Wolfe, M. T., Short, J. C., McKenny, A. F., & Pidduck, R. J. (2018). Narcissistic rhetoric and crowdfunding performance: A social role theory perspective. Journal of Business Venturing, 33(6), 780-812.
- Anglin, A. H., Short, J. C., Drover, W., Stevenson, R. M., McKenny, A. F., & Allison, T. H. (2018). The power of positivity? The influence of positive psychological capital language on crowdfunding performance. Journal of Business Venturing, 33, 470-492.
- Reid, S. W., Anglin, A. H., Baur, J. E., Short, J. C., & Buckley, M. R. (2017). Blazing new trails or opportunity lost? Evaluating research at the intersection of leadership and entrepreneurship. The Leadership Quarterly, 29, 150-164.