Take advantage of the opportunities to enhance your education and stand out to prospective employers.
If you are a TCU student and would like to change your major to business, you’ll need to meet the following requirements.
- Have a 3.25 GPA or higher
- 24 or more credit hours
- Learn about required Microsoft certifications
- Submit an application, résumé and essay to the Neeley School of Business by 12:00 p.m. on December 10 (application opens September 2021): Submit your online application
- Please email any questions you have to email@example.com.
Welcome to TCU. If you are transferring to TCU to study business, you must meet these requirements.
- At least a 3.0 transfer GPA (four-year university)
- Minimum 3.25 transfer GPA (community college)
- All other requirements to apply to the Neeley School of Business
- Ensure you meet transfer requirements
- Complete the transfer checklist
- Register for transfer orientation on my.tcu.edu