Only students majoring in another business major can pursue a global business minor. Achieve cross-cultural competency through a unique combination of experiences, academic coursework and international skills.
Required 9 hours:
- BUSI 30383 Global Business with Ethical Lens
- Six hours chosen from the following courses:
- FINA 40623 International Finance
- MANA 40223 International Management
- MARK 40213 International Marketing
- INSC 40353 Global Supply Chain Management
Required 6 hours:
Six semester hours of non-business, non-foreign language courses with an international focus. TCU core requirement classes do not count.
Qualifying courses include:
- On-campus courses with a "Global Awareness" designation
- Courses taken during a Semester Abroad program if approved by TCU Neeley’s Director of International Programs
You must be familiar with at least one language other than English.
- If your primary language is English, you must complete a second semester foreign language class at TCU (or its equivalent).
- If your primary language is not English, you’ll need to demonstrate proficiency in both your primary and secondary languages. You must complete the English courses required in the TCU Core Curriculum (or their equivalents).
Required 6 credit hours in a Study Abroad course approved by TCU Neeley’s Director of International Programs.