ACAP is a unique experience designed to inspire diverse high school students to attend college, and pursue a career in accounting and related fields, like finance and entrepreneurship.
We are looking for smart, motivated, engaged students. You’ll spend one week on the TCU campus over the summer, getting a taste of the college experience. And it’s all free.
You will receive free tuition, room and board, books, materials, tools, NABA HS membership and mentoring. The program concludes with a recognition luncheon or banquet for students, parents, speakers, and corporate partners.
The action-packed week will include:
- Interactive sessions and workshops that introduce accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, technology, and management while providing the foundation of financial literacy and the development of interpersonal skills
- Prominent business leaders who share their knowledge, provide tips for success, and discuss career opportunities
- Learning the value of collaboration and teamwork through the group projects or case study initiatives.
- Experience with careers in accounting firsthand through tours of local certified public accounting firms and companies in the private sector
Summer 2024 Program: July 14-19, 2024
We have updated the 2024 ACAP student application. The new portal allows students to upload their transcripts, as well as request recommendations through the portal.
- Must be a high school Freshman through Senior.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 for Freshmen and Sophomores, 2.5 for Juniors and Seniors.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Provide two references
- Upload an unofficial high school transcript
- Attend an interview