Who We Want
We’re looking for growth-minded students with a desire to lead themselves, teams and organizations. Neeley Leaders thrive on continuous feedback, coaching and development. They are undergraduate business students who are excited to engage with world-class faculty and ready to put leadership theory into practice.
- TCU Cumulative GPA of at least a 3.25 along with a strong academic and work ethic.
- Desire and ability to grow your leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others, including peers, faculty and staff.
- A willingness to give and receive feedback, and to be coached.
- Solid written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Commitment to contributing to a positive and enriching cohort experience.
The application process will open in early spring 2023.
Our selection process is highly rigorous. Only 1 in 4 applicants are accepted. Final selections are based on the criteria listed above plus assessment of fit with the program and overall strength of the application. Selected applicants will be notified by early June 2023.