Gain in-depth knowledge of the current business issues and practices unique to the health care industry, as well as strategies for managing the risks and opportunities in this dynamic and growing field.The Health Policy and Management Certificate consists of nine credit hours.
Health Care Courses (6 required credit hours)
- MANA 72410 – Health Care in the U.S.
- BUSI 72460 – Health Care Markets
- INSC 72470 – Health Care Improvement Science
- MANA 72480 – Challenges in Health Care Leadership
Electives (3 credit hours)
- MANA 72420 – U.S. Health Policy
- Other elective courses, including Design Thinking, Health Care Finance, Entrepreneurship and more
“There is a tremendous need for classically trained MBAs who have a firm understanding of the business of health.”
– Darin Szilagyi, FACHE, MBA '94
Chief Marketing Officer, Southwestern Health Resources
Class Leader and Advisory Board Member