We know that getting a graduate degree is a big commitment, both in time and money. We provide numerous opportunities for scholarships and grants that can help ease your educational experience.
To make graduate education more accessible to working students, TCU offers Professional Development Grants for part-time graduate students enrolled in credit courses. Unlike student loans, grants do not need to be repaid. The grants pay one-fourth tuition credit for up to six semester hours for each semester. A total of six hours is allowed for all summer semesters combined.
- Year-round part-time students enrolled for eight credit hours per semester or less.
- Must be admitted to TCU before application will be considered.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be at least 22 years of age by the final day of late registration.
- Must be in good academic and financial standing with all colleges or universities previously attended.
- Adjusted gross income does not exceed:
- $87,954* for independent, single students without dependents.
- $109,157* for married or single students with dependents.
*Note: Income ceilings and amounts of Professional Development Grants are subject to change.
We consider it an honor to welcome students who have served in the armed forces and their dependents. We’re committed to providing whatever support we can to help you obtain your MBA. More about TCU Veterans Educational Benefits.
The TCU Executive MBA reserves a limited number of seats for applicants who are eligible to received Post-9/11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Program benefits at the 100% rate. We also waive the $75 application fee for all military personnel. Contact TCU’s Executive MBA team for details.
At TCU, we combine the resources of a major university with a commitment to an exceptional student experience. You'll see that investment demonstrated in top-notch faculty, personalized class size, extensive enrichment experiences beyond the classroom and unmatched career development resources. To be able to provide the high-quality private education experience our students expect and deserve, TCU's Neeley Graduate programs collect fees of $1,700 each semester.
Prospective evening graduate students with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 and competitive GMAT or GRE scores can qualify for up to $10,200 in scholarship funds to offset the cost of graduate program fees.
There is not a separate application to qualify for this scholarship. Once you are admitted to the program, your admission file will automatically be evaluated for scholarship eligibility.