In a fast-changing world that can also be complex, ambiguous and disruptive, emotional intelligence may be more important than ever. EI is a crucial capability that allows leaders to deeply connect to their teams and organizations, and is one of the fundamental capabilities integral to resilience, learning agility and innovation.
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
April 27, 2021
Cost: $995* and includes all class materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of the 1-day in-person training.
Click here to see the list of safety measures we are adding to our in-person programs.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans
Who Should Attend?
Experienced leaders and individual contributors – The role of the leader – both formal and informal leaders, is crucial in today’s environment. From creating compelling work places and agile teams to leading into an unknown and uncertain future, mastering emotional intelligence is a critical capability.
What You Will Learn
- Practical approaches to understanding and managing emotion regulation in yourself and in your team.
- How to appropriately using both positive and negative emotion to motivate, persuade, and connect with others.
- How to leverage emotional intelligence to enhance your resilience by learning from failure, adversity, and crisis to become a better leader.
- Strategies for adapting to change with creativity and confidence.
- Strategies for “practicing” failure and responding to it realistically and constructively.
How You Will BenefitThis interactive and highly experiential workshop is designed to teach strategies and tools to improve your emotional intelligence and while deepening your impact as a leader.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self-awareness & social awareness
- Hot buttons and trigger events, people and topics
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- The Emotionally Intelligent Team