As we welcome our students and our program participants to campus this spring and fall, the safety of our participants, faculty and staff continue to be our highest priority. We will continue to take the following measures for all in-person programs:
- Based upon their new guidance for mask-wearing and COVID-19 transmission levels in Tarrant County, masks are now optional for our campus community. However, disposable masks are readily available at primary building entrances. TCU will continue to monitor county transmission and confirmed vaccinations in our community.
- TCU continues to have increased cleaning protocols, including extra cleaning and disinfecting in high-contact areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available in and outside the classroom for your convenience.
- We will continue to provide meals and snacks during our programs using individually packaged items that will be provided for each participant for your convenience & safety.
- Additional information on the safety precautions we are following can be found on the CDC and TCU Covid websites.