Adaptive Leaders think creatively and flexibly to enable their organizations to succeed in both today’s fast-changing world and tomorrow’s unpredictable business landscape. Our flagship program focuses on equipping all leaders, both seasoned and newly appointed, with the necessary skills and competencies to successfully navigate adaptive spaces and complex organizational settings.
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
April 10-11, 2024
Cost: $1,895* covers all course materials and lunch.
Certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of the training.
Click here to see the list of safety measures we are adding to our in-person programs.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 30 percent discount will be given to TCU Alumni and TCU Faculty/Staff.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to U.S. veterans and employees of non-profit organizations.
What Is an Adaptive Leader?
- Adaptive Leaders think creatively and flexibly to enable their organizations to succeed in both today's fast-changing world and tomorrow's unpredictable business landscape.
- They are lifelong learners who are resilient enough to overcome obstacles and setbacks and bold enough to challenge the status quo and conventional wisdom.
- They are strategic thinkers, able to chart a new course and inspiring enough to lead change while making a difference.
- They are purpose driven. They lead with their values and have the capacity to engage others while striving for excellence with integrity.
Who Should Attend?
Even with all your experience and success, there's always room for growth. Especially since today’s business world is evolving faster than ever. Here you'll learn a variety of leading strategies designed to keep up with the pace.
NEW-TO-ROLE LEADERS AND MANAGERS
You've experienced steady growth in your career. Now it's time to accelerate your development and learn new skills that will take you further.
What You Will Learn
This program helps you navigate the circumstances you are undergoing professionally. It focuses on adapting to industry and market change, disruption, staffing challenges and adapting to changing environments. You will learn how to evolve objectives, lead dynamic teams, adapt to shifting organizational cultures and how to think critically.
How You Will Benefit
- Adapt your thinking, improve your resilience and enhance your leadership skills
- Learn to motivate team members to think and act innovatively
- Discover how to inspire teams and lead change in complex environments
- Discuss how successful leaders coach and develop key talent
- Adaptive Leadership
- Leading in Complexity
- Leading Innovation
- Influence & Change
- Building Trust
- Networks & Innovation
- Leading Teams Virtually
- Purpose-driven Leadership
- Strategic Adaptability
- Leading at the Next Level
Program Schedule - Spring
|8:00am - 12:00 pm
|8:00am - 10:00am
|Leading Adaptive Teams
|Influence & Change